Thank you to the lovely blogger and writer Write, Ally! Write!, who created this fun challenge and tagged me! (You can find her blog HERE).
The challenge is to think creatively, and to sum up the movie in 6 words. No more no less.
My Movies In 6 Words
- Evil Dead: Hilarity and evil in the woods
- Predator: Alien hunts man, man hunts alien.
- Casablanca:Exit visas bring together old flames
- Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind: Is love easier if you forget?
- Lord of The Rings: Short people take ring to Mordor
- Breakfast At Tiffany’s: New York jewelry fan finds romance
- Footloose: Dancing is illegal here? Jump back!
(The actual challenge is just to do five, but I was having fun so I did a few more)
- Choose 5 movies that you like.
- Create a 6 words synopsis of the movies.
- Do include the image provided.
- Tag 5 other bloggers and inform them.
- Have fun!
My Tagged Bloggers:
Thanks guys! And thank you Ally for thinking of me and tagging me! This was fun!